Sunday 30 June 2013

Thank you!


 
Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm, positive feedback, gifts and good wishes. I'm so lucky to have such awesome students. We've had a great time together, and done so much. Let's keep the ball rolling! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Friday afternoon conversation club, and hopefully we can do another volunteer activity this summer. I'm sad to be leaving Level 4, but I'm sure I'll see most of you in Level 6 before long! Best wishes to all of you! 


6 comments:

  1. And you too Andrea, thank you so much for your help with my English. This five months with you as my teacher was amazing! Let's keep in touch and hope to see you in Level 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea. Although you have taught me just several weeks, but I think you are a good teacher. I hope I would be your student not after long. Best wishes to you too!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you too Andrea for all you did for me and I'll do my best to join you at level 6 as soon as possible. See you soon.
    Ezzat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you too Andrea for all you did for me and I'll do my best to join you at level 6 as soon as possible. See you soon.
    Ezzat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Andrea. I was happy to be your student. You're absolutely professional teacher. Enjoy our new students. Let's keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was lucky to meet you for five months. Thank you so much! I won't forget your kind.
    I hope you would be great to meet another people and have a new experience.
    I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete