Wednesday 12 June 2013

Level 4 Social Gathering



Hello My Friends,

Do you want to practice speaking English more?


I have an idea: I think we can meet each other every second Friday for coffee or maybe lunch. Friday noon or afternoon is good time for Morning Students and Afternoon Students.


Also, we can choose restaurants or coffee shops that serve your country's food or drink. It sounds interesting to me. How about you? Please send me an email so I can make a list of the people who will be joining us. The event information will be sent by email to the people on this list.


Let try it for first time in this Friday, June 14, for lunch at 1:00 pm, and enjoy our time together! We can speak more about these events in detail this Friday. I think for this first time we can choose the “CHIPOTLE RESTURANT” downtown. It’s a fast food Mexican restaurant. I will send you more information by email.


I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


RSVP - Please let me know if you can make it and feel free to email me if you have any questions: rezvaneh.norouzi@gmail.com


Keep in touch,


Rezi






6 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the meeting. I'm joining it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I'm joining it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Rezi! I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friends,

    Sorry that I'm writing late. I was waiting for the final confirmation. By the way, tomorrow is our first Friday Gathering!! I can't wait for this,how about you? ;)

    As you know we want to see each other at the Chipotel restaurant, on Friday June 14, at 1:00 pm.
    The chipotel restaurant address is: 818 Howe St. Vancouver, BC V6Z2S9

    In this website you can find more information and reviews about Chipotel restaurant:

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/1719050/restaurant/Downtown/Chipotle-Mexican-Grill-Vancouver

    However if you need more information or had questions feel free to email me. It is going to be the last time I'm writing on Andrea's blog, please email me and follow the next events by email.

    I hope to see you all and I pretty sure that we'll have fun together!!

    take care

    Rezi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rezi
    I would like to join you. i really appreciate it .thank you!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete