Monday 25 June 2012

Community Centre - Field Trip to the Roundhouse

The Roundhouse Community Centre
On Tuesday, June 26th, we're going on a fieldtrip to the Roundhouse Community Centre. You can come to school at the usual time and we'll take the bus there together. Alternatively, you can go directly to the Roundhouse and meet the class there.

Meeting times
Morning class: 9:00 at school   OR   10:15 at the Roundhouse
Afternoon class: 1:00 at school   OR   2:20 at the Roundhouse

The Roundhouse is located in Yaletown, at the corner of Davie and Pacific.

We will be having a tour. I encourage you to ask questions and find out as much as you can about the fabulous facilities at the Roundhouse. Here is some language you can use:

Requesting Information

- Can/Could you tell me...?
- I'd like to find out about...
- Would you mind telling me...?
- I'd like some information about...
- I'd like to know....

Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment